Disco Rampage Disco Rampage

Noice Noice Noice

This was seriously epic :D But still I a more smoother animation would be better

Also....... THATS ONE BIG HAMSTER lol

Carnage of the Bells Carnage of the Bells

Armpit pockets lolololol

Anyways, nice animation dude :D Nice plot, music as well as the animation :)

Snowballs Snowballs

LOL

Demn, that was very funny XD Especially the other guy's faces made it batter

Symphonic TD - Halloween Symphonic TD - Halloween

Epic and Sick.

I havent tried the first one yet but I'm sure it's as awesome as this! I really dont know what to say but THIS IS JUST TOO AWZUM.

Oh also FYI the youtube video tutorial about the colorful icons play even while you're already at another page (like while playing a level) you might want to fix that.

dat is ol

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Addicting game :D

This was awesome :D I like this kind of game where you have to fgure things out with trial and error and also I like the art

and one more thing
MUSHROOM + BOMB = NUCLEAR BOMB

That was sarcastic as hell XD

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Absolutely Brilliant!!

This was a pretty fun game and also the medals thing was very original and creative :D And 1,250 points if worth it for sitiing here for hours and getting all of them :D

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

Just too sad....

Probably, this was one of the best songs I've ever heard in this site.... really....

Just like that guy below me its rare for me to rate or even listen to songs with vocals here in NG but when I saw that you made this I said hell with it I wanna listen and I made a good choice.

It's my first time to become emotional to a song..... and even to think of it, it came from Newgrounds, its just like your movie The Composer, I cried here too.

And last thing, I cant really think of a heartless bastard who can actually troll this song after listening to it.

So sorry for your loss,
Jaye19

Lets Begin- Rough Draft Lets Begin- Rough Draft

Are you kidding me.......?

THIS WAS FQIN EPIK \m/

Nice song man cant wait for the new version :D

christianmp6 responds:

Thank you! The new version will take a while to make but ill make sure it lives up to this one! Thanks again :D

Estavius ~P~ Estavius ~P~

Feels so calm

Indeed this really is the best song for a peaceful town theme :) and also I liked it in the game more :D

Holy Hell Holy Hell

Holy hellll

The picture is simple but epic and also found 2 of those hidden images I wonder where's the other one

The explosion in the BG really made it effin epic! and also for me if you add some blood to the claws would really made me shiver but lol its just my opinion

Cant wait for the next ep. ^^

Oney responds: