Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

Just too sad....

Probably, this was one of the best songs I've ever heard in this site.... really....

Just like that guy below me its rare for me to rate or even listen to songs with vocals here in NG but when I saw that you made this I said hell with it I wanna listen and I made a good choice.

It's my first time to become emotional to a song..... and even to think of it, it came from Newgrounds, its just like your movie The Composer, I cried here too.

And last thing, I cant really think of a heartless bastard who can actually troll this song after listening to it.

So sorry for your loss,
Jaye19

Lets Begin- Rough Draft Lets Begin- Rough Draft

Are you kidding me.......?

THIS WAS FQIN EPIK \m/

Nice song man cant wait for the new version :D

christianmp6 responds:

Thank you! The new version will take a while to make but ill make sure it lives up to this one! Thanks again :D

Estavius ~P~ Estavius ~P~

Feels so calm

Indeed this really is the best song for a peaceful town theme :) and also I liked it in the game more :D

The Chase pt. 1 The Chase pt. 1

Felt calm on the ears!

Damn! I have ever heard such outstanding peice of artwork from heaven! I love the transition from the end loop from the start loop this should be front paged forever!

Cheez-R-Us responds:

thanks

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

Your da BEST!!

This was the best song I have ever heard in my life you should like sell it or something!!

I only go to the audio portal to see some sounds for my flash but this changes my mind now I go to the audio portal for my flash and to listen some tunes this is life changing man!!

05 - Credits 05 - Credits

Awesome song!!

It was so catchy and awesome the best song ever!!!!!

C3NTAURI0N responds: